Whether you live in your RV full time, or just planning a nice holiday getaway, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice your decorating just because you have a smaller space to work with. Here are a few easy decorating ideas for your RV during the holidays.
- One of the easiest ways to decorate your RV is with window ornaments. For example window clings or ornaments hung up with window hooks. You can even put a garland or lights around the frame of the window.
- Making your own ornaments is always fun around the holidays. Grab some paper or felt and you can make snowflakes and trees. Using some string/ribbon and tape, you can hang these ornaments from the ceiling of your RV or even in the doorway.
- Place a wreath on the door for a fun, festive look without taking up much space inside your RV.
- One of the biggest staples of the holidays is a Christmas tree, but some RV owners may not want to cram a full sized tree into their RV because it takes up space. An easy solution is to get a tiny tree that can easily rest on top of a table.
- Decorate your RV with holiday themed blankets and pillows that can be placed around the RV.
- Small figurines are another way to decorate your RV without taking up a lot of space.
- Put up holiday magnets on your refrigerators to add to your holiday decor.
One of the best parts of the holiday season is decorating your living space. We hope the ideas above give you a few holiday decorating ideas for your RV!
Share this Post